Windows 10: Acer Spin 1 I think is corrupted.

Discus and support Acer Spin 1 I think is corrupted. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I've had a Acer Spin 1 sitting around for over 2 years and files are missing of it and I can't get past the login screen or it will BSOD. It was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheAVGN7013, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Acer Spin 1 I think is corrupted.

So I've had a Acer Spin 1 sitting around for over 2 years and files are missing of it and I can't get past the login screen or it will BSOD. It was missing Microsoft Edge, all my apps and files and also many other things. I don't know whether this is corruption or something like that? It runs Windows 10 and I can not access it at all now.

:)

TheAVGN7013, Dec 16, 2021

2. BlueScreen Acer Spin 1

Hi, i buy new notebook acer spin 1 with Windows 10. When link up broadband connections then displyed blue screen, but if i connected by normal wifi for exmaple hotspot everything is ok. please help. sorry for my english i from Poland Acer Spin 1 I think is corrupted. ;) please the simplest
    answer.
    Acer Spin 1 I think is corrupted. 24162e42-f65a-4e6a-8619-9e025236ccc6?upload=true.jpg

AgnieszkaPerlik, Dec 16, 2021
  3. garden54 Win User
    Acer Spin 1 storage issues for Windows 10 Updates

I have an Acer Spin 1 and have cleared out storage but cannot upgrade the Windows 10 latest. I do have a 32gb micro sd care. what can be done?

garden54, Dec 16, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Acer Spin 1 I think is corrupted.

Computex 2017: Acer announces Spin 1 notebook and Nitro 5 gaming line

Source: Computex 2017: Acer announces Spin 1 notebook and Nitro 5 gaming line with Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 16, 2021
Thema:

Acer Spin 1 I think is corrupted.

1. Acer Spin 1 I think is corrupted. - Similar Threads - Acer Spin corrupted

2. Acer spin 1 keyboard died and tablet won't type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer spin 1 keyboard died and tablet won't type: Acer spin 1 keyboard stopped working had to use it in tablet mode was trying to factory reset it and all of a sudden tablet mode stopped typing restarted the piece of sh.. and now I can't even log in because neither one works...
  3. Acer spin 1 startup stuck on scanning and repair msg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer spin 1 startup stuck on scanning and repair msg: My Acer spin 1 laptop is stuck on msg on startup and won't let me do anything manually. Just does a loop of msg scanning and repair and then just automatically restarts turns on and same msg and restart. Been doing this since 8 this morning. Does anyone have any suggestions...
  4. Acer spin 1 startup stuck on scanning and repair msg

Acer spin 1 startup stuck on scanning and repair msg: My Acer spin 1 laptop is stuck on msg on startup and won't let me do anything manually. Just does a loop of msg scanning and repair and then just automatically restarts turns on and same msg and restart. Been doing this since 8 this morning. Does anyone have any suggestions...
  5. Corrupt desktop.ini I think

Corrupt desktop.ini I think: I have a 13TB external hard drive that I keep a slew of media on. I like to take movie poster art .jpg and have it be my folder thumbnail. What's happening is a folder lots of 'em, really will all of a sudden lose the properties specified by the desktop.ini. So will every...
  6. Corrupt desktop.ini I think

in Windows 10 Customization
    Corrupt desktop.ini I think: I have a 13TB external hard drive that I keep a slew of media on. I like to take movie poster art .jpg and have it be my folder thumbnail. What's happening is a folder lots of 'em, really will all of a sudden lose the properties specified by the desktop.ini. So will every...
  7. Acer Spin 1 I think is corrupted.

Acer Spin 1 I think is corrupted.: So I've had a Acer Spin 1 sitting around for over 2 years and files are missing of it and I can't get past the login screen or it will BSOD. It was missing Microsoft Edge, all my apps and files and also many other things. I don't know whether this is corruption or something...
  8. Acer Spin 1 I think is corrupted.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acer Spin 1 I think is corrupted.: So I've had a Acer Spin 1 sitting around for over 2 years and files are missing of it and I can't get past the login screen or it will BSOD. It was missing Microsoft Edge, all my apps and files and also many other things. I don't know whether this is corruption or something...
  9. I think joy.cpl is corrupted.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I think joy.cpl is corrupted.: my Bluetooth controller keep pressing a button. I checked joy.cpl and I see that the button 5 is pressed all the time, but when I eliminate it from Bluetooth and reconnect it works fine till I press any key, then it start to keep pressing button 5. I tryed to run sfc...
  10. BlueScreen Acer Spin 1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BlueScreen Acer Spin 1: Hi, i buy new notebook acer spin 1 with Windows 10. When link up broadband connections then displyed blue screen, but if i connected by normal wifi for exmaple hotspot everything is ok. please help. sorry for my english i from Poland ;) please the simplest answer. [ATTACH]...