Windows 10: Account Syncing

Discus and support Account Syncing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good day, I would like to find out how to fix my Windows profile account setting: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BridgetModema, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Account Syncing

Good day,

I would like to find out how to fix my Windows profile account setting:

Account Syncing 9706d41c-4f03-40d7-a96c-ea7bfc38c5aa?upload=true.png

:)

BridgetModema, Feb 3, 2021

2. Microsoft Account not syncing WP8.1

Hi Michael,

We suggest that you manually sync your Microsoft account by following these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Microsoft account.
    • Tap sync.

Check also if you have the correct date and time set on your phone.

Let us know the results.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Account Syncing

Email will not sync in Windows 10

Hi Steve,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.

• Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.

• Click on the Accounts under
      Settings.

• Click on your account.

• Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

Account Syncing

1. Account Syncing - Similar Threads - Account Syncing

2. Microsoft account not syncing with the Windows account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account not syncing with the Windows account.: I have been having sync issues with my Microsoft and Windows accounts for a few months after I installed MS 365 Family. First MS 365 family started showing me a sign-in error and did not recognize my credentials every time I entered them. I would get the following window...
  3. Microsoft account not syncing with the Windows account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account not syncing with the Windows account.: I have been having sync issues with my Microsoft and Windows accounts for a few months after I installed MS 365 Family. First MS 365 family started showing me a sign-in error and did not recognize my credentials every time I entered them. I would get the following window...
  4. Microsoft account not syncing with the Windows account.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to activate windows 11 pro by having windows 10 pro synced to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate windows 11 pro by having windows 10 pro synced to my Microsoft account?: Hi, my friend updated windows 10 pro to 11 pro and now it won't activate, in his account it says that he has W10 pro but he can't activate from it:the first image is the W10 pro that he has and the second is the error that says that it's not possible to activate windows...
  6. How to activate windows 11 pro by having windows 10 pro synced to my Microsoft account?

How to activate windows 11 pro by having windows 10 pro synced to my Microsoft account?: Hi, my friend updated windows 10 pro to 11 pro and now it won't activate, in his account it says that he has W10 pro but he can't activate from it:the first image is the W10 pro that he has and the second is the error that says that it's not possible to activate windows...
  7. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.: We have Microsoft 365 subscription. One of our users are trying to backup his PC, but gets error "Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this"Since Windows forces you to log on when setting up a new computer, the user signed in with...
  8. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.: We have Microsoft 365 subscription. One of our users are trying to backup his PC, but gets error "Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this"Since Windows forces you to log on when setting up a new computer, the user signed in with...
  9. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

10. Setting up Multiple new pc's with the same Outlook account without automatic syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up Multiple new pc's with the same Outlook account without automatic syncing: Hello, I have been setting up multiple New computers for my company using the same @outlook account for all the new pc's we get. the problem i am having is it always trys to sync the One drive on every pc usually even if I hit do not sync it eventually does anyway lol. as...