Windows 10: Account Sign in blocked - Son's minor account for Xbox

Discus and support Account Sign in blocked - Son's minor account for Xbox in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My son's Hotmail account is blocked from signing in. We have forgotten the password, there is no 2FA attached to the account and there isnt a back-up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HELPMELOGIN2024, Jul 1, 2024.

1. Account Sign in blocked - Son's minor account for Xbox

My son's Hotmail account is blocked from signing in. We have forgotten the password, there is no 2FA attached to the account and there isnt a back-up email address. We have never used the account, so there has never been emails sent /received and we want to use the account for his Xbox. My son's email is linked to my MS account as the parent but I'm unable to see it when i log into my own MS account. We have tried using the account recovery form but given he's never used email given he's 10 the questions being asked are unable to be completed and we keep getting rejected for the recovery. We

:)

HELPMELOGIN2024, Jul 1, 2024

2. Transfer Xbox Account to a Family Member

Thank for your response. Your Microsoft account is the account you use to manage your interactions with Xbox Live and other Microsoft services, including Outlook.com, OneDrive, Skype, Windows 10, Windows Phone, and more. This central account allows you to:

• Manage all your Microsoft services from a single account
    • Sign in to your Xbox console or the Windows 10 Xbox App
    • Manage your purchases and subscriptions
    • Establish and manage family settings to keep your kids safe

You can create a new Microsoft account to set it as an Xbox Live account, for your son can transfer your son's password handles, game licenses, and account activity. The steps are provided on this

link
    that was shared earlier.

We'll keep an eye on your response.

Jomari Arc, Jul 1, 2024
  3. Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hi Stephen,

Buying Minecraft in-game content like coins can only be done on the account where you want to have the coins. For us to properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Is your son's Minecraft account is associated with your Xbox Live account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to buy coins on your son's profile?
    • Have you tried to sign in your son's account on a different device and try to purchase?

For additional assistance for in-game concerns, you may also try getting in touch with the game developer.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 1, 2024
  4. Account Sign in blocked - Son's minor account for Xbox

Endless Loop, Microsoft Family Always Asking My Son to 'Sign In To Verify Account'

I've had this issue for several weeks. Microsoft Family keeps prompting me to have my son "sign in to verify his account" of his Surface Pro and his XBox. We follow the provided instructions (navigating to aka.ms/familyverify and signing in) but the 'alert' never goes away. And it's not clear how we can do this on an XBox anyway. I've tried the suggested troubleshooting steps on other Microsoft Community threads, but none of them have made a difference.

M. S. Anderson, Jul 1, 2024
Thema:

Account Sign in blocked - Son's minor account for Xbox

1. Account Sign in blocked - Son's minor account for Xbox - Similar Threads - Account Sign blocked

2. My son's account has been blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My son's account has been blocked: My son's account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** has been blocked. I don't know the reason for the block. After trying to unblock it twice, access from my phone has also been blocked. Please provide the reason for the block and unblock my son's account as soon as...
  3. My son's account has been blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My son's account has been blocked: My son's account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** has been blocked. I don't know the reason for the block. After trying to unblock it twice, access from my phone has also been blocked. Please provide the reason for the block and unblock my son's account as soon as...
  4. Account Sign in blocked - Son's minor account for Xbox

Account Sign in blocked - Son's minor account for Xbox: My son's Hotmail account is blocked from signing in. We have forgotten the password, there is no 2FA attached to the account and there isnt a back-up email address. We have never used the account, so there has never been emails sent /received and we want to use the account...
  5. Account Sign in blocked - Son's minor account for Xbox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account Sign in blocked - Son's minor account for Xbox: My son's Hotmail account is blocked from signing in. We have forgotten the password, there is no 2FA attached to the account and there isnt a back-up email address. We have never used the account, so there has never been emails sent /received and we want to use the account...
  6. I cant sign in in my Microsoft account blocked account

I cant sign in in my Microsoft account blocked account: I cant sign in in my Microsoft account, it says it was blocked due to incorrect start attempts. In the support it says that i must perform password recovery so that the account can be unlocked, but i can not sign in to do that it says that the account doesnt exist. Can...
  7. When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's

When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's: I need help as my son's account seems to be my account now. When I sign into my account on my computer is then forces me to sign into my son's account.;...
  8. When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's: I need help as my son's account seems to be my account now. When I sign into my account on my computer is then forces me to sign into my son's account.;...
  9. When I sign into my account it automatically signs into my son's

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows changed my admin Microsoft not local account to my protected minor son's account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows changed my admin Microsoft not local account to my protected minor son's account.: This is by far the worst system fault I have ever experienced with windows. It's just unbelievable. I used to have my admin account, set up with a microsoft account, and once I needed to access microsoft website, not even a native app, with my sons account, and suddenly my...