Windows 10: Account deletion has stopped access to laptop.

Discus and support Account deletion has stopped access to laptop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Thanks in advance for the help, So, about 4 months back my dad deleted his Microsoft account don't ask why I have no idea, this didn't cause any issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HOMELESSGINGER0, Oct 15, 2024 at 12:08 PM.

1. Account deletion has stopped access to laptop.

Thanks in advance for the help, So, about 4 months back my dad deleted his Microsoft account don't ask why I have no idea, this didn't cause any issues until today. Possibly after an update or some such when asking for the PIN to sign in as normal it states that the PIN doesn't exist. However, going into "forgot my PIN" it prompts for his E-mail for his Microsoft account which is of course deleted. So, is there any way to get onto the laptop and sign in using that account? I assume that since he's been using the laptop almost daily there must be since the account has been deleted for about 4

:)

HOMELESSGINGER0, Oct 15, 2024 at 12:08 PM
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

3. iamollie Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

i have no access to that administrator account
    Sorry guys ill clarify a bit
    I have an operating system with three accounts on it, 2 administrators and 1 limited
    I need to delete one of the administrators but i have no access to the other
    I can plug the hard drive into other computers to access it from there
    thanks

4. iamollie Win User

Account deletion has stopped access to laptop.

Deleting User Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete an administrator account from another os on another partition (or using a live cd)?

I dont have access to the administrator account and i need to remove the other administrator account

Thema:

Account deletion has stopped access to laptop.

1. Account deletion has stopped access to laptop. - Similar Threads - Account deletion has

2. Account deletion has stopped access to laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account deletion has stopped access to laptop.: Thanks in advance for the help, So, about 4 months back my dad deleted his Microsoft account don't ask why I have no idea, this didn't cause any issues until today. Possibly after an update or some such when asking for the PIN to sign in as normal it states that the PIN...
  3. Account deletion has stopped access to laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account deletion has stopped access to laptop.: Thanks in advance for the help, So, about 4 months back my dad deleted his Microsoft account don't ask why I have no idea, this didn't cause any issues until today. Possibly after an update or some such when asking for the PIN to sign in as normal it states that the PIN...
  4. My Laptop has stopped letting me access the Internet and my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop has stopped letting me access the Internet and my account: Yesterday my laptop was working perfectly but after a Windows update it wouldn't let me access my account with the password or pin. It would work on another account but when I tried to access the Internet it said the ip couldn't be reached. Additionaly I couldn't reset it...
  5. My Laptop has stopped letting me access the Internet and my account

My Laptop has stopped letting me access the Internet and my account: Yesterday my laptop was working perfectly but after a Windows update it wouldn't let me access my account with the password or pin. It would work on another account but when I tried to access the Internet it said the ip couldn't be reached. Additionaly I couldn't reset it...
  6. My Laptop has stopped letting me access the Internet and my account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unable to access laptop due to deleted email account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to access laptop due to deleted email account: I recently purchased a new laptop now when removing my account from previous laptop I seem to have deleted email account. Unfortunately I had already set up the new laptop with this email account. Now I can’t access the machine because being asked to enter PIN. Can’t use the...
  8. User account deleted but not accessible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User account deleted but not accessible: Today I logged off of a local user account on Windows 10 and when I tried logging back in the profile seemed to have vanished. I tried taking a look into my user settings but nothing except my Azure linked account was there. The file under users still exists but not the local...
  9. Delete an account - no access

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Delete an account - no access: I have been using a client MS account for email and no longer have rights or access to it. I cannot seem to delete or "manage" it. how do I delete this account so the OS doesn't keep asking me to "fix an account problem"? [ATTACH]...
  10. has to access laptop Macrium_reflect_v7_2 stopped the process

has to access laptop Macrium_reflect_v7_2 stopped the process: Hi, I has to access laptop while Imaging a Laptop to 500 MB USB Dr. Macrium_reflect_v7_2 stopped the process. Deleted contents of USB Dr. See attached image to see how It left Macrium. What is the best way to start over? Went thru the 500 pg manual to no avail. Regards,...