Windows 10: accidentally uninstalled camera driver

Discus and support accidentally uninstalled camera driver in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i got mixed up with update and shut down and uninstall thinkin it would automictically reinstall but now its gone from my list. I searched for hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Allison Panet, Jun 20, 2024.

1. accidentally uninstalled camera driver

i got mixed up with update and shut down and uninstall thinkin it would automictically reinstall but now its gone from my list. I searched for hardware changes but it didn't show back up again and I don't know what to do I'm just trying to access my basic webcam on my laptop. It started when it said i can only use my obs for some reason but then my obs camera wouldn't even work even when i tried switching cameras nothing was there. I really need help and I don't have any money please help. I saw someone recommend legacy but i cant find the official download online.

:)

Allison Panet, Jun 20, 2024

2. Accidentally uninstalled a camera. It was the only camera.

I accidentally uninstalled a camera. After that, the whole camera folder is gone. I cannot find it. I accidentally uninstalled a camera in device manager. I was trying to find the plug where the other camera was, but I couldn't. I tried disabling a camera, it was the only camera, I accidentally pressed "uninstall" instead of "disable." and I couldn't abort the uninstallation. *cry I couldn't find any videos on how to reinstall or get it back. They were videos like how to do the same thing but on other versions like XP, or other things like how to get back drivers, I tried to follow them, but there were things that I have to download, or even PURCHASE them, which is annoying. Can anybody help?

RedSlimeball YT, Jun 20, 2024
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused accidentally uninstalled camera driver :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 20, 2024
  4. accidentally uninstalled camera driver

i accidentally uninstalled both the driver and the device of my inbuilt camera

Hi computer-help,

Thank you for bringing this issue to us.

I am glad to work with you and help you with your concern.

I understand that you have now concerns in your Built-in camera app on your windows 10 because you have accidentally uninstalled the driver of the built-in camera app

Please don't worry , If the concern is only the driver since it is a Microsoft preinstalled app, the driver will just be reinstalled if you restart your computer.

So what I suggest is you restart your computer and try to use again the camera app.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help

It is a pleasure again working with you computer-help.

Best Regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

accidentally uninstalled camera driver

1. accidentally uninstalled camera driver - Similar Threads - accidentally uninstalled camera

2. accidentally uninstalled camera driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accidentally uninstalled camera driver: i got mixed up with update and shut down and uninstall thinkin it would automictically reinstall but now its gone from my list. I searched for hardware changes but it didn't show back up again and I don't know what to do I'm just trying to access my basic webcam on my laptop....
  3. I accidentally uninstalled sata driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally uninstalled sata driver: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  4. I accidentally uninstalled sata driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally uninstalled sata driver: Im actually trying to fix my DVD-rom issue. Im sure my Laptop has DVD-rom and it happened that it was gone in my windows explorer. Since i can't find it in device manager too, i tried to google solutions that might help me in my problem. I've watched a video on YouTube that...
  5. Realtek Audio Driver Accidentally uninstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver Accidentally uninstalled: I was trying to reinstall my realtek audio driver but I accidentally completely uninstalled it, I found a 5 year old thread on the topic but the link from the answer is now not working, my laptop is a dell inspiron 15 5568 windows 10, if you need more information about it...
  6. Accidentally uninstalled my Bluetooth driver

Accidentally uninstalled my Bluetooth driver: Here are the series of events that happened. 1. My bluetooth headset, stopped working while being connected. I opened Bluetooth and tried to disconnect it, but it wouldn't and instead showed " cannot disconnect device". 2. So I promptly turned off bluetooth and closed...
  7. i accidentally uninstalled both the driver and the device of my inbuilt camera

i accidentally uninstalled both the driver and the device of my inbuilt camera: Hello! I was trying to reinstall the drivers to my inbuilt camera due to issues with the camera app, but i accidentally uninstalled the camera device as well. Now im afraid i cant use the camera in any other app either! The camera is not in the device manager, and yes i have...
  8. Accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth driver

Accidentally uninstalled Bluetooth driver: Today my Bluetooth headphones suddenly stopped working. After I tried to troubleshoot myself, bluetooth is no longer appearing in the device manager. Here is what happened. - My toggle button for Bluetooth in “Bluetooth and other devices” disappeared and all the devices...
  9. Accidentally uninstalled a camera. It was the only camera.

Accidentally uninstalled a camera. It was the only camera.: I accidentally uninstalled a camera. After that, the whole camera folder is gone. I cannot find it. I accidentally uninstalled a camera in device manager. I was trying to find the plug where the other camera was, but I couldn't. I tried disabling a camera, it was the only...
  10. Accidentally uninstalled sound drivers

Accidentally uninstalled sound drivers: Hello. I woke up this morning to find that the sound on my laptop was not working at all so I decided to reset the sound drivers. I followed instructions I got from...