Windows 10: about nt authority system

Discus and support about nt authority system in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was going to create a another administrator account and I went to the recovery menu from troubleshoot I click on it and I open the command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joey Cadieux, Sep 25, 2024 at 3:22 PM.

1. about nt authority system

Hello, I was going to create a another administrator account and I went to the recovery menu from troubleshoot I click on it and I open the command prompt.I am in the command prompt I go in the C: drive because in the X: and I type this C:\Windows\system32 I type enter and I am in the system32 I type whoami nt authority system I wanted to know if was suppose to gain access to nt authority system so easily. Thank you

:)

Joey Cadieux, Sep 25, 2024 at 3:22 PM

2. NT Service\TrustedInstaller & NT authority\system

It doesn't log you into another user, you are running cmd.exe under a system process when you use utilman, So anything you then run under cmd.exe is running with the authority of 'NT authority\system'

Kind Regards,

Elise

3. leon sol Win User
    NT Service\TrustedInstaller & NT authority\system

is "NT Service\TrustedInstaller" the same thing as "NT Authority\system"? can you log into "NT Athority\system"?

i understand that "NT Service\TrustedInstaller" is not a user, i under stand that "NT Service\TrustedInstaller" is just trustedinstaller.exe with a temporary user ID.

i know that i cannot log into "NT Service\TrustedInstaller".

when i say "log into" i mean: "go into the user account and open file explorer's desktop and make it act like a normal user"

4. about nt authority system

NT AUTHORITY/SYSTEM shutdown

How do I removed this shutdown initiated by NT AUTHORITY/SYSTEM on windows 10?. It keeps showing up on my PC.

Thema:

about nt authority system

1. about nt authority system - Similar Threads - authority system

2. about nt authority system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about nt authority system: Hello, I was going to create a another administrator account and I went to the recovery menu from troubleshoot I click on it and I open the command prompt.I am in the command prompt I go in the C: drive because in the X: and I type this C:\Windows\system32 I type enter and I...
  3. Event ID 5136 - NT Authority/SYSTEM modified the default domain policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 5136 - NT Authority/SYSTEM modified the default domain policy: HelloI have auditing of GPO changes turned on. While we have password complexity enabled, while being audited it was found to be disabled.After searching the logs from the GPO modified date, we found that it was the SYSTEM that made the changes. Leaving 2 entries. one for...
  4. Event ID 5136 - NT Authority/SYSTEM modified the default domain policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 5136 - NT Authority/SYSTEM modified the default domain policy: HelloI have auditing of GPO changes turned on. While we have password complexity enabled, while being audited it was found to be disabled.After searching the logs from the GPO modified date, we found that it was the SYSTEM that made the changes. Leaving 2 entries. one for...
  5. Local System Authority is off - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local System Authority is off - Windows 11: Today I checked Windows Defender to see that Local System Authority protection is off. Your device may be vulnerable. If I click the Go to settings button it gives me the error message: Page not available. The page you are trying to access has no supported features and is not...
  6. Local System Authority is off - Windows 11

Local System Authority is off - Windows 11: Today I checked Windows Defender to see that Local System Authority protection is off. Your device may be vulnerable. If I click the Go to settings button it gives me the error message: Page not available. The page you are trying to access has no supported features and is not...
  7. NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM ‎powershell‎, New-MailboxExportRequest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM ‎powershell‎, New-MailboxExportRequest: Hi Community,I have an exch of 2016 Cu22 and Cu23. All are patched with the latest patches on both CU updates. but recently I have seen a mailbox export request visible on my EAC notification bells. I check and surprise. some exploits RAN a command on the power shell to get a...
  8. NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM ‎powershell‎, New-MailboxExportRequest

NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM ‎powershell‎, New-MailboxExportRequest: Hi Community,I have an exch of 2016 Cu22 and Cu23. All are patched with the latest patches on both CU updates. but recently I have seen a mailbox export request visible on my EAC notification bells. I check and surprise. some exploits RAN a command on the power shell to get a...
  9. Windows Security bug - Local Security Authority Protection not registering a system restart...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security bug - Local Security Authority Protection not registering a system restart...: I tried enabling it via the Windows Security app and restarted my computer. It says it's on but still gives the alert and says I need to restart my device. I tried using the registry editor but got the same result, and I tried using the group policy editor but got the same...
  10. Windows Security bug - Local Security Authority Protection not registering a system restart...

Windows Security bug - Local Security Authority Protection not registering a system restart...: I tried enabling it via the Windows Security app and restarted my computer. It says it's on but still gives the alert and says I need to restart my device. I tried using the registry editor but got the same result, and I tried using the group policy editor but got the same...