Windows 10: About a week ago, the sound stopped working on my computer. no input or output audio is...

Discus and support About a week ago, the sound stopped working on my computer. no input or output audio is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've only ever used the default audio output from my ASUS VG27AQ Tuf monitor. Additional computer details:- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core- GPU: AMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pat_VQ, Jul 13, 2024.

1. Pat_VQ Win User

About a week ago, the sound stopped working on my computer. no input or output audio is...

I've only ever used the default audio output from my ASUS VG27AQ Tuf monitor. Additional computer details:- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT- Windows 10 version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4529So far I've tried:- windows troubleshooting device. The troubleshooter tells me I need to enable the audio device in my PC. When I enable that audio device, I do see a new selection within my device manager for "Audio inputs and outputs," but it does not solve the problem attachment snip1. updating the driver on this places it in the "Software Devices" tab with no change to audio- upd

:)

Pat_VQ, Jul 13, 2024

2. No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, Jul 13, 2024
  3. Dave Roen Win User
    Sound output stops working

Sound output turns off when I use an external mic (Blue Yeti - Professional Multi-Pattern USB MIC) as the input. System settings indicate the output is directed to the laptop output (Realtek (R) Audio) but there is no sound. Mic input works fine but cannot restore audio output without unplugging the mic. Please advise. Thank you.

Dave Roen, Jul 13, 2024
  4. About a week ago, the sound stopped working on my computer. no input or output audio is...

Input and Output of audio on computer?

Input and Output of audio on computer?

DorothySittler, Jul 13, 2024
Thema:

About a week ago, the sound stopped working on my computer. no input or output audio is...

1. About a week ago, the sound stopped working on my computer. no input or output audio is... - Similar Threads - week ago sound

2. About a week ago, the sound stopped working on my computer. no input or output audio is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About a week ago, the sound stopped working on my computer. no input or output audio is...: I've only ever used the default audio output from my ASUS VG27AQ Tuf monitor. Additional computer details:- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT- Windows 10 version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4529So far I've tried:- windows troubleshooting device. The...
  3. About a week ago, the sound stopped working on my computer. no input or output audio is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    About a week ago, the sound stopped working on my computer. no input or output audio is...: I've only ever used the default audio output from my ASUS VG27AQ Tuf monitor. Additional computer details:- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core- GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT- Windows 10 version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4529So far I've tried:- windows troubleshooting device. The...
  4. My headset output works but input stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset output works but input stops working: So I'm using a Roccat Khan Aimo headset. Worked perfectly on windows10. Since using windows 11 it hasn't worked properly. I've scrolled through all suggestions and changes and nothing has worked. When I disable the effects on my output of the headset the input stops working....
  5. My headset output works but input stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headset output works but input stops working: So I'm using a Roccat Khan Aimo headset. Worked perfectly on windows10. Since using windows 11 it hasn't worked properly. I've scrolled through all suggestions and changes and nothing has worked. When I disable the effects on my output of the headset the input stops working....
  6. Audio Input and Output Device is not working

Audio Input and Output Device is not working: Few days ago suddenly my laptop internal audio is stopped working . I can use my headphones just fine, but the internal speaker itself is not working. At first I thought it was a problem with the sound , but after going to device manager , I found out that speaker and...
  7. Input and output Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input and output Sound: Hi there! I need help with my Input and Output sound. I have recently bought headphones that had a mic on the cable. When I switched the headphones as my output it doesn't show my headphones mic as an input. But if I put my headphones mic as in input it doesn't put my...
  8. Sound input and output

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound input and output: I was wondering, how do I make it so that the input and output of sound, basically the microphone and earphone, are in the same place, as I don't have headphones but still want to use my microphone on the earphones...
  9. Input and Output of audio on computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Input and Output of audio on computer?: Input and Output of audio on computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-and-output-of-audio-on-computer/07ff299f-b3f7-47de-9e48-ca85e949d358
  10. no input or output sounds

no input or output sounds: i recently did a hard reset now sound nor mic are working i am on an rca 2 n 1 windows10 also my touch screen is all screwy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-input-or-output-sounds/fb9550bd-6813-4bd2-be12-c6d35d2c47da