Windows 10: A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme.

Discus and support A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One of my folder has a darker shade background in my frequent folder page.I have a few network folders on that page, but it's the only one with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vincent Carle, Oct 23, 2023.

1. A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme.

One of my folder has a darker shade background in my frequent folder page.I have a few network folders on that page, but it's the only one with the darker shade so it being networked doesn’t seem to be the cause.Also have a few of those pined and the other pined ones show up fine. No other folder is both networked and pined so it might be the combination, but that seems like a stretch.This is strictly a visual bug, but it is quite annoying.On a side note, I am also unable to embed an image directly in this message, quite like in in this other ask, so I uploaded my screenshot with sensitive in

:)

Vincent Carle, Oct 23, 2023
Thema:

A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme.

1. A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme. - Similar Threads - single folder outline

2. A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme.: One of my folder has a darker shade background in my frequent folder page.I have a few network folders on that page, but it's the only one with the darker shade so it being networked doesn’t seem to be the cause.Also have a few of those pined and the other pined ones show up...
  3. A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme.: One of my folder has a darker shade background in my frequent folder page.I have a few network folders on that page, but it's the only one with the darker shade so it being networked doesn’t seem to be the cause.Also have a few of those pined and the other pined ones show up...
  4. Dark Theme Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark Theme Issues: Does anyone know of a fix to this issue with Dark Theme?After the latest 22H2 update I cannot seem to find a fix to this.Also, the color black seems to not be supported anymore?...
  5. Dark Theme Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Theme Issues: Does anyone know of a fix to this issue with Dark Theme?After the latest 22H2 update I cannot seem to find a fix to this.Also, the color black seems to not be supported anymore?...
  6. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  7. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  8. dark theme

dark theme: need dark theme for all apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/4752842f-8df5-4a38-83a8-590fbb1edad8
  9. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319
  10. Dark theme

Dark theme: I installed the dark theme but windows explorer is still with the light white theme so how do I make it dark pls? 24243