Windows 10: A lot of BSOD and Black screen + freezes on a Windows 11 laptop

Discus and support A lot of BSOD and Black screen + freezes on a Windows 11 laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am facing a lot of BSOD and Black screen + freezes that lets me shutdown the laptop manually. I tried running memtest86 and it says everything is ok.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FRS4002, Aug 23, 2024.

1. FRS4002 Win User

A lot of BSOD and Black screen + freezes on a Windows 11 laptop

I am facing a lot of BSOD and Black screen + freezes that lets me shutdown the laptop manually. I tried running memtest86 and it says everything is ok. I tried resetting my laptop but still the issues persists. I used the driver verifier and uploaded the dmp files.Desktop.zip How can I fix this problem?

:)

FRS4002, Aug 23, 2024
  2. NetSurfer Win User

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Aug 23, 2024
  3. Virus-j Win User
    Toshiba Laptop Black Screen

I have a Toshiba Laptop, Was reinstalling windows 7 on it last night left it doing the updates then shut it down. Turned it on this this afternoon only to find the laptop screen is Black and also there is a burning smell coming from the Fan.

I connected the Laptop to a external monitor that is fine, Can go into bios, Windows boots up fine Etc.
    Just took apart the laptop earlier to check all the cables where in correctly, Checked the motherboard over for any damage, burnt bits but but found nothing. Just put it back together now but im still getting this burning smell and i still cant use the laptop screen only a external screen.

I Tried Pressing FN+F5 to switch to the laptop screen, But still black screen. Any Suggestions please ?

Thanks

Virus-j, Aug 23, 2024
  4. A lot of BSOD and Black screen + freezes on a Windows 11 laptop

Unknown cause of BSOD/Black screen in a laptop (Asus A15)

Hello everyone, I would like to know your thoughts on my problem. My Asus15 windows 11 laptop start causing BSOD/Black Screen/system hang for unknown reason. I tried different methods that I search on the internet and ended up upgrading my ram (same gb of ram and same fq) and also clean my laptop parts at the process and it didn't work I reinstalled windows 11 and clean reset my laptop but also didn't work always ended up at BSOD. as of right now I still experiencing BSOD/black screen/system hang.

here are the things I tried to fix it but not working

• sfc /scannow
    • check drivers update
    • mdsched.exe
    • add ram
    • redownload Windows 11
    • clean reset

Here are my laptop's specs:

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics 2.90 GHz

GPU Nvidia RTX 3050

Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.4 GB usable)

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Here are the dumpfiles link:
    Dumpfiles – Google Drive

Ivan Ortiz4, Aug 23, 2024
Thema:

A lot of BSOD and Black screen + freezes on a Windows 11 laptop

1. A lot of BSOD and Black screen + freezes on a Windows 11 laptop - Similar Threads - lot BSOD Black

2. A lot of BSOD and Black screen + freezes on a Windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of BSOD and Black screen + freezes on a Windows 11 laptop: I am facing a lot of BSOD and Black screen + freezes that lets me shutdown the laptop manually. I tried running memtest86 and it says everything is ok. I tried resetting my laptop but still the issues persists. I used the driver verifier and uploaded the dmp files.Desktop.zip...
  3. Laptop freeze and then black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop freeze and then black screen: I was using my laptop latitude 7280 right now and suddenly the screen froze and made a weird sound on my headset. I restarted my laptop but it is showings completely black screen. I restarted many times even with charger but nothing worked. I am not even able to enter safe...
  4. Laptop freeze and then black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop freeze and then black screen: I was using my laptop latitude 7280 right now and suddenly the screen froze and made a weird sound on my headset. I restarted my laptop but it is showings completely black screen. I restarted many times even with charger but nothing worked. I am not even able to enter safe...
  5. Laptop freeze and then black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. black screen freeze on windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen freeze on windows 11.: Since few weeks i have an annoying bug that happen at random like more or less once every weeki use my laptop to do random stuff surfing, watch video streaming, etc, and suddenly the screen turn black no text, no cursor, just a black background, if watching video at this...
  7. black screen freeze on windows 11.

black screen freeze on windows 11.: Since few weeks i have an annoying bug that happen at random like more or less once every weeki use my laptop to do random stuff surfing, watch video streaming, etc, and suddenly the screen turn black no text, no cursor, just a black background, if watching video at this...
  8. A lot of BSOD, black/blank screen, and unresponsive screen/freeze.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A lot of BSOD, black/blank screen, and unresponsive screen/freeze.: I've experienced a lot of BSOD, black screen, and unresponsive screen. I've tried using DISM and sfc commands, I also tried chkdsk to make sure, but it doesn't seem to help because I still have the issues. The BSOD I have experienced are:Kernel Mode Heap CorruptionPage Fault...
  9. A lot of BSOD, black/blank screen, and unresponsive screen/freeze.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of BSOD, black/blank screen, and unresponsive screen/freeze.: I've experienced a lot of BSOD, black screen, and unresponsive screen. I've tried using DISM and sfc commands, I also tried chkdsk to make sure, but it doesn't seem to help because I still have the issues. The BSOD I have experienced are:Kernel Mode Heap CorruptionPage Fault...
  10. A lot of BSOD, black/blank screen, and unresponsive screen/freeze.