Windows 10: A lot of BSOD after new pc

Discus and support A lot of BSOD after new pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi folks. hard time here in my pc.This is a brand new computer and i stayed in my old PSU 750w Corsair and old GPU Nvidia 1050 TINew specs are: i9... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marcos Vinícius Pinto, Apr 11, 2022.

1. A lot of BSOD after new pc

Hi folks. hard time here in my pc.This is a brand new computer and i stayed in my old PSU 750w Corsair and old GPU Nvidia 1050 TINew specs are: i9 12-900KF, SSD 500GB NVMe, Memory Kingston 16GB 5200Mhz DDR5, MB ROG STRIX B660-Gall drivers and windows are updated.Constantly im getting BSOD with different erros types.First BSOD:Memory erro 1: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqcIfJGfQCOFgohUGem-2tpKG8nFowMinidump1: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqcIfJGfQCOFgohVn6tfk_gs7hR4MA?e=rjKrODSecond:new Memory error link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqcIfJGfQCOFgohX6h6vqFGH7c2p1w?e=XEf8f2new minidump link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqcIfJGfQ

:)

Marcos Vinícius Pinto, Apr 11, 2022
  2. AtaOzd Win User

lot of BSOD, lot of them.

So I got a new PC and I started getting A LOT OF BSOD(Up tp 25-30 a day) most of them read:

-Kernel mode trap error

-pfn list corrupt

-kernel security check failiure

-Memory Management

-irql_not_less_or_equal

-system service exception (win32kbase.sys)

I'm doing a system scan rn, Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. A lot of BSOD after new pc :)

AtaOzd, Apr 11, 2022
  3. Thrackan Win User
    PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Apr 11, 2022
  4. A lot of BSOD after new pc

Lots of BSOD on new PC

Hello,

I have a lot of BSOD on my new workstation. I have it from 20 days. At the beginning I thought it was an SSD then I changed it. No BSOD for 2 weeks and then today it started with a random exit from a game then a lot of BSOD all with different messages.

I succeded in updating the BIOS version and now I have always Memory Management error.

If it helps:

- runned SFC --> found and corrected corrupted files

- runned DISM --> Restored successfully

Actually I managed to save the Minidump files but I really don't know how to understand the meaning. They always report a crash caused by ntoskrnl.exe. I think it is an HW problem but I cannot understand which is the faulty component. Can
    you help me??

My configuration is:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

Asus Prime X570-Pro

Palit RTX 2080 Super Gamerock

G.Skill 2x16GB DDR4 3200

Thanks

Gianmaria Fadini, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

A lot of BSOD after new pc

1. A lot of BSOD after new pc - Similar Threads - lot BSOD

2. My PC BSOD's a lot that it seems normal. Is there a way to stop it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC BSOD's a lot that it seems normal. Is there a way to stop it?: My PC is slightly old 2018 but that shouldn't matter. I had an even older PC that wouldn't BSOD. But everytime I try to boot to windows it blue screens and then it takes me to a repair and account screen. And I just wanna boot to windows 10. I've been thinking about starting...
  3. My PC BSOD's a lot that it seems normal. Is there a way to stop it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC BSOD's a lot that it seems normal. Is there a way to stop it?: My PC is slightly old but that shouldn't matter. I had an even older PC that wouldn't BSOD. But everytime I try to boot to windows it blue screens and then it takes me to a repair and account screen. And I just wanna boot to windows 10. I've been thinking about starting with...
  4. My PC BSOD's a lot that it seems normal. Is there a way to stop it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC BSOD's a lot that it seems normal. Is there a way to stop it?: My PC is slightly old but that shouldn't matter. I had an even older PC that wouldn't BSOD. But everytime I try to boot to windows it blue screens and then it takes me to a repair and account screen. And I just wanna boot to windows 10. I've been thinking about starting with...
  5. BSOD a lot lately, unable to figure out why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD a lot lately, unable to figure out why.: Hi, i have getting bsod lately and unable to track down the problem.Memtest finds no error end neither does Memory Diagnostic.I ran driver verifier and found a rzdev 3 crash and uninstalled ryzer synapse but the problem continues.Now the verifier only crashes if i tick the...
  6. BSOD a lot lately, unable to figure out why.

BSOD a lot lately, unable to figure out why.: Hi, i have getting bsod lately and unable to track down the problem.Memtest finds no error end neither does Memory Diagnostic.I ran driver verifier and found a rzdev 3 crash and uninstalled ryzer synapse but the problem continues.Now the verifier only crashes if i tick the...
  7. BSOD a lot lately, unable to figure out why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. A lot of BSOD and Black screen + freezes on a Windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of BSOD and Black screen + freezes on a Windows 11 laptop: I am facing a lot of BSOD and Black screen + freezes that lets me shutdown the laptop manually. I tried running memtest86 and it says everything is ok. I tried resetting my laptop but still the issues persists. I used the driver verifier and uploaded the dmp files.Desktop.zip...
  9. A lot of BSOD and Black screen + freezes on a Windows 11 laptop

A lot of BSOD and Black screen + freezes on a Windows 11 laptop: I am facing a lot of BSOD and Black screen + freezes that lets me shutdown the laptop manually. I tried running memtest86 and it says everything is ok. I tried resetting my laptop but still the issues persists. I used the driver verifier and uploaded the dmp files.Desktop.zip...
  10. Lots of BSOD after changing motherboard - desperate for help

Lots of BSOD after changing motherboard - desperate for help: Hi, I have a Windows 10 PC that I built from parts. I recently changed my motherboard from Asus Prime X-570-P to a MSI Mag B550 Tomahawk Max and I've been getting BSOD every 20 minutes. Every error code is different, but I've looked up most of them and it looks like they...