Windows 10: 64GB memory almost 90% used

Discus and support 64GB memory almost 90% used in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why after windows update is my 64GB memory almost 90% used, i run only Avast and Radeon Acc.I can't run any game because memory is down to 95% used.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HOPs 40, Jul 5, 2024.

1. HOPs 40 Win User

64GB memory almost 90% used

Why after windows update is my 64GB memory almost 90% used, i run only Avast and Radeon Acc.I can't run any game because memory is down to 95% used.

:)

HOPs 40, Jul 5, 2024
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 5, 2024
  3. ha.medd Win User
    90% of memory being used on nothing?

My computer only recently started slowing down and task manager says that 90% - 98% of my memory is being used when I checked. I am using 8GBs of ram, intel core i7-4790 processor, windows 10 Pro, and a MSI Gaming 2G GTX 960 graphics card. I checked the
    processes open and nothing seems to make sense or to amount to the whole 90% of the memory and it's slowly killing my computer. Thank you for any further assistance.

ha.medd, Jul 5, 2024
  4. 64GB memory almost 90% used

Memory constantly at 90%+ after Windows 10 upgrade

Yesterday I upgraded my PC from Windows 7 to windows 10, and today I started having problems running games where everything was getting very hitchy. I checked my memory and CPU usage and noticed that my memory is now constantly at 90% or greater. The task manager claims that System is using the most memory, but it's only using aroun 250 MB, there is 7.6/7.9 GB of memory being used total. My specs are:

• Intel i5-4670K @3.4 GHz
    • 8.00 GB RAM @1333 MHz
    • 64 bit Windows 10
    • MSI Twin Frozr Nvidia GeForce GTX 770
    Is anyone else having this problem, or has fixed it? I looked around on Google and various forums but only found one post that seemed similar, and the person said that the issue involved an Nvidia memory leak and they had fixed it, but didn't explain how they'd fixed it. The post was also about a pre-release version of Windows 10 from May. Here's a link to the post
    https://www.tenforums.com/general-dis...ting-open.html
    and here is a picture of my problem
    https://i.imgur.com/xzzYhXf.jpg?2
    https://i.imgur.com/zSp0TWX.jpg?1

MarbleXylophone, Jul 5, 2024
Thema:

64GB memory almost 90% used

1. 64GB memory almost 90% used - Similar Threads - 64GB memory almost

2. 64GB memory almost 90% used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    64GB memory almost 90% used: Why after windows update is my 64GB memory almost 90% used, i run only Avast and Radeon Acc.I can't run any game because memory is down to 95% used. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/64gb-memory-almost-90-used/46ed1c23-186f-4eff-80d2-4b15d3e05d97
  3. System Using 90% Disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Using 90% Disk: Hi,I am a Windows 10 user!I am getting a problem of 100% Disk usage of which A task named System is using 90%.My laptop is becoming slow day by day.The only thing I am doing is being in an Online meeting with MS Teams.Any help would be appreciated.My PC Specs:-Lenovo Ideapad...
  4. System Using 90% Disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Using 90% Disk: Hi,I am a Windows 10 user!I am getting a problem of 100% Disk usage of which A task named System is using 90%.My laptop is becoming slow day by day.The only thing I am doing is being in an Online meeting with MS Teams.Any help would be appreciated.My PC Specs:-Lenovo Ideapad...
  5. System Using 90% Disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Due to an amount of memory being assigned for system use... 64gb RAM becomes 32gb. Bought a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Due to an amount of memory being assigned for system use... 64gb RAM becomes 32gb. Bought a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/squarelogo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/khkuwv/due_to_an_amount_of_memory_being_assigned_for/
  7. explorer.exe consumed very high virtual memory, up to almost 90 GB. can not believe it.

explorer.exe consumed very high virtual memory, up to almost 90 GB. can not believe it.: [ATTACH] g[ATTACH] aafter explorer.exe high virtual memory consuming and error occurring as two images above shown, our application CMPnP.exe in first image crash! we are touble shooting on this severity problem. please help us. thanks you. k k<Event...
  8. Almost 100% memory use

Almost 100% memory use: So I'm having a problem where almost 100% of my memory is being shown in use anyone else have this problem I'm have problem finding the source any help is appreciated submitted by /u/skelington117 [link] [comments]...
  9. Service Host eats 90% of my memory

Service Host eats 90% of my memory: Hi, I am facing a serious problem that the service host processes take up most of my PC memory 16G. It all starts low, but would gradually increase as time passes, and in about 3 to 4 hours, it will take as much as 90% of the memory. This is definitely not reasonable. and...
  10. Almost a quarter of memory usage is not used by any users?

Almost a quarter of memory usage is not used by any users?: [ATTACH] I'm not a tech guy, so I don't understand how this works: Two users' total memory usage is 49.6%, yet it says it uses 74%. Why would my laptop (Inspiron 5570, if that helps) use 24% of memory? Even more confusing is that the total memory usage never went above...