Windows 10: 3TB HDD PC reading 222GB Help

Discus and support 3TB HDD PC reading 222GB Help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 3TB HDD PC reading 222GB Help [img] 147549 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hoolm, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Hoolm Win User

3TB HDD PC reading 222GB Help

3TB HDD PC reading 222GB Help [​IMG]

:)

Hoolm, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Hoolm Win User

Hoolm, Jan 2, 2020
  3. Hoolm Win User

I will through it out the windows and get a new HDD

I never did understand this my self

it is a cheap build that's why *Thumbs

- - - Updated - - -

Hoolm, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Hoolm Win User

Hold on a Minute

I tried this and got the same results please look

So how can I fix this ?

Hoolm, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

1. 3TB HDD PC reading 222GB Help - Similar Threads - 3TB HDD reading

2. Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD: Microsoft recently past 2 weeks or so helped me to activate Windows 10 Professional on my SSD. Now I have installed a 3TB HDD Seagate, and wish to install Windows 10 Pro on there as well. I am lead to believe that my activation is linked to my Microsoft account. Okay, but...
  3. Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD: Microsoft recently past 2 weeks or so helped me to activate Windows 10 Professional on my SSD. Now I have installed a 3TB HDD Seagate, and wish to install Windows 10 Pro on there as well. I am lead to believe that my activation is linked to my Microsoft account. Okay, but...
  4. Windows Activation on new 3TB HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How long does it take to run chkdsk on a 3tb HDD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How long does it take to run chkdsk on a 3tb HDD?: So, my 3tb HDD has been having problems with bad locks (like 52 thousands of them) and I decided to run a chkdsk on CMD. The command I'm running is this one: chkdsk D: /f /r /x /b The ETA for stage 5 to complete is 874:37:17 Is that actually the correct time? 874...
  6. Transferring 3TB

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Transferring 3TB: Hi, I use windows 10 and I have a folder about 3TB (important data), I need to copy it from my PC to my new Laptop (using LAN). I am wondering , data loss will occur while trying to copy the whole folder at once in one folder (my Laptop)? OR just transferring part after part...
  7. WD 3TB HDD will only format to 2048GB with GPT (IT Professional)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WD 3TB HDD will only format to 2048GB with GPT (IT Professional): Hey Guys, New to the Forum's. I am really struggling with getting 3 of my 3TB WD Green HDD's to show up as full capacity. I have already gone through Disk Part with all of them and windows will only read them as 2048GB even in the Bios. They have all been formatted to GPT....
  8. HDD not reading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HDD not reading: Hello, I have a custom built system and I have an SSD and 2 HDD, one is a WD 1TB and the other is a Seagate 3TB. The 3TB drive however does not show in disk management however the disk is shown in device manager and in the properties it reads connected and working properly...
  9. Windows 10 will not "Quick Format" a 3TB HDD

Windows 10 will not "Quick Format" a 3TB HDD: I moved a 3TB HDD from a Windows 7 Pro computer to my new Windows 10 Pro computer. Rather than delete all the data, I thought it would be quicker to just do a Quick Format. I was wrong. Disk Management just sat there doing nothing for over 45 minutes. I deleted all...
  10. Secondary 3TB HDD not showing in explorer after W10 Upgrade

Secondary 3TB HDD not showing in explorer after W10 Upgrade: Hello everyone! I'm and after effortless googling for 2 days I seek your wisdom in a specific problem I'm having after updating to Windows 10. My setup before the problem was: - Windows 8.1 in a 250GB SSD with Linux dual boot - Secondary 160GB HDD (fs: ntfs, type:...