Windows 10: 3D paint freezing up when using custom installed fonts

Discus and support 3D paint freezing up when using custom installed fonts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I been using 3d paint for a while now and never had this problem before.it all started when microsoft stopped fixing their ****.and the apps just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by michaelshanks1, Jun 9, 2022.

1. 3D paint freezing up when using custom installed fonts

I been using 3d paint for a while now and never had this problem before.it all started when microsoft stopped fixing their ****.and the apps just rotted away....2 weeks ago I was able to use the custom fonts to type what I want and color in certain letters I want.I had hoped avoiding a reset by upgrading to windows 11 would fix the problem.I don't have the means to do a **** windows reset.Microsoft Fix your **** Garbage apps.I really hope your all **** go Bankrupt.Fuuucckkk

:)

michaelshanks1, Jun 9, 2022

2. Paint 3D fonts

Hi Patrick, my name is Neil, I'm an independent adviser and a Windows 10 user like you.

I'll be happy to help you with your question.

Paint 3D uses Windows system fonts to create it's 3D fonts. So any Windows system font added to your computer will show up in your font selection inside Paint 3D. There is no specific way to add it to Paint 3D directly, you just need to add a new font to Windows.

So, just download the font you want to use. To install a font, simply click or double click it to open the font preview, and in the top left hand corner you will see an install button (see pic below). Click the install button to install your font.

Open Paint 3D and go to the Text Tool. Select 3D Text. In the drop down box you will see you new font listed there ready to use.

Let me know if you need more help.

3D paint freezing up when using custom installed fonts a646ac13-8805-4792-83fd-552e9c1a925c?upload=true.jpg

Smug Puppy, Jun 9, 2022
  3. Paint 3D fonts

how do I add a font to the ones I can use in Paint 3d? thanks

Patrick Keith Smith (pksmith2), Jun 9, 2022
  4. 3D paint freezing up when using custom installed fonts

Fonts in Microsoft Paint

I have a Font Fetish. I have installed hundreds on my PC however just recently I have found that I can no longer access them through Paint. When I scroll through the available fonts the drop down list they are in alphabetical order and it stops at IBM.
    There is about 1000 options on the list, however that includes the many variations some scripts offer.

How can I include all my fonts for me to choose from in Paint again?

I can access the complete range of fonts in Paint 3D, just not in regular old Paint.

wildlysucculent, Jun 9, 2022
Thema:

3D paint freezing up when using custom installed fonts

1. 3D paint freezing up when using custom installed fonts - Similar Threads - paint freezing using

2. Font not showing up in paint 3d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font not showing up in paint 3d: I've been trying to put a font in paint 3d but when i install it nothing happens I installed a windows 3.1 font right from the OS it's called System https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-not-showing-up-in-paint-3d/761b00fa-46bd-4ccc-b651-0bf944f9b607
  3. Font not showing up in paint 3d

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font not showing up in paint 3d: I've been trying to put a font in paint 3d but when i install it nothing happens I installed a windows 3.1 font right from the OS it's called System https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-not-showing-up-in-paint-3d/761b00fa-46bd-4ccc-b651-0bf944f9b607
  4. 3D paint freezing up when using custom installed fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D paint freezing up when using custom installed fonts: I been using 3d paint for a while now and never had this problem before.it all started when microsoft stopped fixing their ****.and the apps just rotted away....2 weeks ago I was able to use the custom fonts to type what I want and color in certain letters I want.I had hoped...
  5. Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size: Hey There,I am using paint 3D,and I use it to make a simple, transparent logo, containing a word.Therefore I use the text editor.But, to my unfortune, I cannot select any custom colours or font size for the word.Is there anyone who can tell me, if there is a way to do...
  6. Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size

Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size: Hey There,I am using paint 3D,and I use it to make a simple, transparent logo, containing a word.Therefore I use the text editor.But, to my unfortune, I cannot select any custom colours or font size for the word.Is there anyone who can tell me, if there is a way to do...
  7. Paint 3D crashes only when trying to use fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D crashes only when trying to use fonts: Paint 3D keeps crashing without any error message every time I try to use a font, 3d or 2d. It only happens when I try to change the font type or use the font drop down menu. Can change the color, size, Bold, etc but it will not let me change the font. Have Reset the app...
  8. Paint 3D crashes only when trying to use fonts

Paint 3D crashes only when trying to use fonts: Paint 3D keeps crashing without any error message every time I try to use a font, 3d or 2d. It only happens when I try to change the font type or use the font drop down menu. Can change the color, size, Bold, etc but it will not let me change the font. Have Reset the app...
  9. Paint 3D fonts

Paint 3D fonts: how do I add a font to the ones I can use in Paint 3d? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-fonts/1df61ec1-6130-49c9-b907-8d1ca4ea56e4
  10. Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter

Paint 3D custom paint color - glitter: yhere are several things but i will stick to just 1 here. Can you make it to where I could choose glitter, for example, to paint with so that I can custom paint on my 3D object with glitter where I want it. I would also like to choose a spot from a picture to use as a color...