Windows 10: 2 Windows installs on one PC, Can't access one.

Discus and support 2 Windows installs on one PC, Can't access one. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So my pc was working fine before. I upgraded my motherboard ,ram and cpu. Pc works fine but when I would do something strenuous such as load up a game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ismaeel Asif, Jul 21, 2024.

1. 2 Windows installs on one PC, Can't access one.

So my pc was working fine before. I upgraded my motherboard ,ram and cpu. Pc works fine but when I would do something strenuous such as load up a game i would get a bluescreen with the code Memory_Management. I looked this up and saw that i needed to run driver verifier to see the problem, I did this. When i tried to reboot my pc it would just get stuck on the windows logo with no spinning dots. I could not access the recovery environment no matter what i tried so i had to use a media creation tool and accessed it from there, i then tried the repair startup option and it said that the issue co

:)

Ismaeel Asif, Jul 21, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 22, 2024
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 22, 2024
  4. 2 Windows installs on one PC, Can't access one.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 22, 2024
Thema:

2 Windows installs on one PC, Can't access one.

1. 2 Windows installs on one PC, Can't access one. - Similar Threads - installs Can't access

2. Can't access original one drive from new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access original one drive from new PC: Hi,I have been trying to access my original one drive from a new PC. The original one drive is visible from my old PC but new one isn't accessing it. I've just gone round in circles all day. Please help...
  3. 2 Windows installs on one PC, Can't access one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Windows installs on one PC, Can't access one.: So my pc was working fine before. I upgraded my motherboard ,ram and cpu. Pc works fine but when I would do something strenuous such as load up a game i would get a bluescreen with the code Memory_Management. I looked this up and saw that i needed to run driver verifier to...
  4. 2 Windows installs on one PC, Can't access one.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 Windows installs on one PC, Can't access one.: So my pc was working fine before. I upgraded my motherboard ,ram and cpu. Pc works fine but when I would do something strenuous such as load up a game i would get a bluescreen with the code Memory_Management. I looked this up and saw that i needed to run driver verifier to...
  5. Can't Access one web site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Access one web site: Today, when I tried to access one website ccos.org that I manage, I started getting this error.This site can’t be reachedccos.org took too long to respond.Try:Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning Windows Network...
  6. Can't Access one web site

Can't Access one web site: Today, when I tried to access one website ccos.org that I manage, I started getting this error.This site can’t be reachedccos.org took too long to respond.Try:Checking the connectionChecking the proxy and the firewallRunning Windows Network...
  7. Can't Access one web site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Can't access to files on One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access to files on One Drive: I have Windows 11 on a new PC. All sudden, all files on One Drive have the "brown box" at the left bottom of the icon. When I tried to open a .PDF or .JPG it came back with an error - file can't be opened due to file corruption or unsupported format. TurboTax can't read old...
  9. Can't access to files on One Drive

Can't access to files on One Drive: I have Windows 11 on a new PC. All sudden, all files on One Drive have the "brown box" at the left bottom of the icon. When I tried to open a .PDF or .JPG it came back with an error - file can't be opened due to file corruption or unsupported format. TurboTax can't read old...
  10. Can't access one website

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't access one website: I am trying to access a website but get error message, "server IP address could not be found." My internet is connected and I can get on other sites. I tried to access the site on Internet Explorer and Google Chrome and get the same message. My Windows 10 is updated. I am...