Windows 10: 2 windows accounts on the 1 computer login

Discus and support 2 windows accounts on the 1 computer login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello,Does anyone have experience with 2 microsoft accounts being signed in to the 1 computer login?we have a couple of old computers that are still... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JSim99, Jul 7, 2021.

1. JSim99 Win User

2 windows accounts on the 1 computer login

Hello,Does anyone have experience with 2 microsoft accounts being signed in to the 1 computer login?we have a couple of old computers that are still being used and have both the old users microsoft account signed in locally, and the latest users account.is there any known risk in signing out the old user account? is there any risk of losing data in My Documents, Desktop etc?Thanks

:)

JSim99, Jul 7, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 7, 2021
  3. Random account appeared on login to my computer

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to try the below steps to remove the user account from your computer.

• Login to your computer through administrator account.

• Press Windows key + r and type
      netplwiz
      , hit Enter.

• Select the user account, you want to remove.

• Click on the Remove button.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 7, 2021
  4. 2 windows accounts on the 1 computer login

Windows 10 Can't Login to Microsoft Account

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to try signing in to account.live.com on another device and verify the account is in a good state.

Step 2:

Login in to another user account and try logging in to Windows Store and check.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to perform an automatic repair on your computer and check if it helps.

If you need an installation media, I suggest you to download and create the installation media using the follow Microsoft link, which contains the Windows 10 ISO file.

Windows 10 herunterladen

Method 1: Automatic Repair.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
      • Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

2 windows accounts on the 1 computer login

1. 2 windows accounts on the 1 computer login - Similar Threads - accounts computer login

2. 2 KEY INTO 1 ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 KEY INTO 1 ACCOUNT: I bought a laptop recently which came with a windows 11 home version preinstalled into it. Then i bought a windows 11 pro retail key and activated it into my laptop with the same microsoft account. Will my account have 2 keys attached to it?...
  3. 2 KEY INTO 1 ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 KEY INTO 1 ACCOUNT: I bought a laptop recently which came with a windows 11 home version preinstalled into it. Then i bought a windows 11 pro retail key and activated it into my laptop with the same microsoft account. Will my account have 2 keys attached to it?...
  4. 2 accounts on login but 1 in settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    2 accounts on login but 1 in settings: Hi! I have had this issue for a long time now. When i turn my PC on and i am taken to the login, there is 2 accounts one being the right one and the other i dont know. It always starts on the wrong one and i dont know what to do. There is only my main account in my accounts...
  5. 2 accounts on login but 1 in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 accounts on login but 1 in settings: Hi! I have had this issue for a long time now. When i turn my PC on and i am taken to the login, there is 2 accounts one being the right one and the other i dont know. It always starts on the wrong one and i dont know what to do. There is only my main account in my accounts...
  6. 2 accounts on login but 1 in settings

7. 2 users on 1 account

2 users on 1 account: Hi i dont know how to fix this but i am signed into my microsoft account and there are no other accounts to swap between but when i go to my files, this pc, users there is another account there that i cant get rid of. the account i cant get rid of is called guyv and it is...
  8. using 1 Microsoft account on 2 computers with the same account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    using 1 Microsoft account on 2 computers with the same account: Hi i am just wondering because im going to build a new computer in a month with a new product key for windows 10 home. I just wanted to see if i can use 1 Microsoft account with all my games on there to sign in on my computer im going to be building because i just recently...
  9. Separate 2 computers from 1 Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Separate 2 computers from 1 Microsoft account: We have 2 computers and have set them up under 1 Microsoft account. I would like to separate the 2 computers. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/separate-2-computers-from-1-microsoft-account/81b88d88-4751-4404-b7b6-8e8f299c0bce
  10. How to set up no pass login for 2 accounts on 1 computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to set up no pass login for 2 accounts on 1 computer: Hi, A couple days ago I did the upgrade to windows 10 from 7 for my parents on their computer. The way it was set up in Win 7, after startup you would see a screen with their 2 profile pics and it was easy to just click one and log in. Neither had a password to enter....