Windows 10: 1st gen NPU users won't get AI features on 24H2?

Discus and support 1st gen NPU users won't get AI features on 24H2? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As we all know that 24h2 update for windows 11 is rolling out gradually for general consumers and as microsoft has already declared that the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raian Sadat, Jul 5, 2024 at 8:37 AM.

1. 1st gen NPU users won't get AI features on 24H2?

As we all know that 24h2 update for windows 11 is rolling out gradually for general consumers and as microsoft has already declared that the update will come with some great AI features with mind blowing fancy names. But there is a condition that the user must have a compatible NPU of at least 40 TOPS. So, does that mean consumers with lower npus like those in the 1st gen core ultra processorswith around 11 TOPS NPU won't be eligible for AI features on 24H2 especially live captions with translations?? If that so the first wave of NPUs in the industry will come of no use! microsoft should def

:)

Raian Sadat, Jul 5, 2024 at 8:37 AM
  2. Brink Win User

Samsung to Strengthen NPU Capabilities for Future AI Applications

Source: Samsung Electronics to Strengthen its Neural Processing Capabilities for Future AI Applications – Samsung Global Newsroom

3. Brink Win User
    DirectML: Accelerating AI on Windows, now with NPUs

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/direc...tml-with-npus/

4. Brink Win User

1st gen NPU users won't get AI features on 24H2?

Samsung to Strengthen NPU Capabilities for Future AI Applications

Source: Samsung Electronics to Strengthen its Neural Processing Capabilities for Future AI Applications – Samsung Global Newsroom

Thema:

1st gen NPU users won't get AI features on 24H2?

1. 1st gen NPU users won't get AI features on 24H2? - Similar Threads - 1st gen NPU

2. 1st gen NPU users won't get AI features on 24H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1st gen NPU users won't get AI features on 24H2?: As we all know that 24h2 update for windows 11 is rolling out gradually for general consumers and as microsoft has already declared that the update will come with some great AI features with mind blowing fancy names. But there is a condition that the user must have a...
  3. Windows 11 24H2 won't boot if the PC does not support this CPU feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 24H2 won't boot if the PC does not support this CPU feature: Microsoft is changing the system requirements of the upcoming Windows 11 24H2 feature update. When Microsoft released Windows 11, it changed the minimum system requirements significantly. This locked out millions of Windows 10 devices from the upgrade to Windows 11. Now it...
  4. iPod Nano 1st Gen not Detected on Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPod Nano 1st Gen not Detected on Win 10: Hi, Poisoned by nolstagia, I bought a first gen iPod nano. When I connect it to my 5th gen Surface Pro running Win 10 x64, the iPod is charging fine but is not detected as a drive. 1 Under devices and printers, it does not show up as unspecified 2 Under device manager it...
  5. 1st gen ps4 controller not working with windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1st gen ps4 controller not working with windows 10: earlier this year, my friend gave me a ps4 first gen controller and told me to keep it. First thing I did was plug it into my pc with via wired can't find adapter for wireless and it doesn't have bluetooth and only having it not show up on devices nor being shown up in...
  6. Samsung to Strengthen NPU Capabilities for Future AI Applications

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung to Strengthen NPU Capabilities for Future AI Applications: Samsung Electronics, a world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, today announced that it will strengthen its neural processing unit (NPU) capabilities to further extend the reach of its artificial intelligence (AI) solutions. In line with its focus on...
  7. PowerPoint AI gets new Presenter Coach and Designer features

in Windows 10 News
    PowerPoint AI gets new Presenter Coach and Designer features: Let’s face it—presentations can be stressful. You have a goal and you want to be successful, and that’s when the fear, stress, and discomfort becomes real. Are you ready? Will your presentation help you land your message? Can you deliver the presentation effectively and in a...
  8. New AI features in Outlook on the web

in Windows 10 News
    New AI features in Outlook on the web: You’ve heard Office has been adding intelligent technology across the suite to help you stay ahead of threats and keep you in the flow of work. We’ve also been working in Outlook to deliver intelligence that will help you stay organized and get things done. In the next few...
  9. BSOD PROBLEMS ON LENOVO 1ST GEN X1 CARBON

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD PROBLEMS ON LENOVO 1ST GEN X1 CARBON: I NEED HELP!!! I am experiencing constant BSOD´s on my Lenovo laptop. I´ve upgraded all drivers and I still get BSOD´s at the most inopportune moments. The BSOD´s seem to occur in spurts and I will even have a hard time having windows 10 come back up. I have the minidumps, my...
  10. Surface laptop 1st gen OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface laptop 1st gen OS: If I buy a surface laprop 1st generation from Amazon, can I still upgrade its OS from "S" to Pro free? and How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-laptop-1st-gen-os/82b0c04f-805e-4262-a5f4-bf9a3254752b