Windows 10: 10th Gen Graphics Driver Causing Freezing/Graphics Glitching

Discus and support 10th Gen Graphics Driver Causing Freezing/Graphics Glitching in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have two 10th Gen Intel machine, one Lenovo and one HP. As of about 1 week ago, both machines are experiencing the same graphics issues. No matter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DYCX, Aug 28, 2024.

1. DYCX Win User

10th Gen Graphics Driver Causing Freezing/Graphics Glitching

I have two 10th Gen Intel machine, one Lenovo and one HP. As of about 1 week ago, both machines are experiencing the same graphics issues. No matter what is being done on the machine within Windows, the machines will last 10 minutes or so and then freeze, or show graphic lines across the screen, both on the laptop screen and external display. Sometimes the displays just go black. I have booted booted both into Ubuntu and they work perfectly fine for hours on end, so it is not a hardware issue and is a Windows driver issue. I have done fresh installs of Windows on both machines and as soon as t

:)

2. Brink Win User

Driver Support Update for 10th Gen and Older Intel Processor Drivers

Source: Graphics Driver Support Update for 10th Generation and Older Intel Processor Graphics - Intel Communities

Brink, Aug 28, 2024
  3. Graphical(?) glitch happening, windows 10

Hello Shado,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 28, 2024
  4. 10th Gen Graphics Driver Causing Freezing/Graphics Glitching

Intel HD Graphics Driver

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue might have caused due to the outdated drivers of the Graphics display card.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I would also suggest you to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    Refer:
    How to update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 28, 2024
Thema:

10th Gen Graphics Driver Causing Freezing/Graphics Glitching

1. 10th Gen Graphics Driver Causing Freezing/Graphics Glitching - Similar Threads - 10th Gen Graphics

2. 10th Gen Graphics Driver Causing Freezing/Graphics Glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10th Gen Graphics Driver Causing Freezing/Graphics Glitching: I have two 10th Gen Intel machine, one Lenovo and one HP. As of about 1 week ago, both machines are experiencing the same graphics issues. No matter what is being done on the machine within Windows, the machines will last 10 minutes or so and then freeze, or show graphic...
  3. Taskbar Graphic Glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Graphic Glitch: Hi folks,So I've been having this issue for a couple of weeks now and just expecting it to go away by itself but now it's worse than it was to begin with. As you can see from the attached photos, there seems to be a strange graphic glitch at the bottom of my screen. Sometimes...
  4. Taskbar Graphic Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Graphic Glitch: Hi folks,So I've been having this issue for a couple of weeks now and just expecting it to go away by itself but now it's worse than it was to begin with. As you can see from the attached photos, there seems to be a strange graphic glitch at the bottom of my screen. Sometimes...
  5. Graphic glitches on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic glitches on startup: Hi, I started having problems with my pc after installing Windows 11, after more then a week everything worked fine until these graphic glitches started appearing on my taskbar, flickering and blinking. I am using Nvidia RTX 2060 with latest 496.76 driver version. I tried...
  6. Weird graphical glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird graphical glitch: I'm getting these weird white dots on some applications I use and I don't know what is happening. Any advice?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-graphical-glitch/b76a0936-50a1-4a54-a374-18d3bc20ebc0
  7. my pc is freezing cause of installing graphics driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my pc is freezing cause of installing graphics driver: hi i am using intel i5 3470 processor, os =windows 10 when i install graphics driver of i5 3470. I means intel hd 2500 driver the pc stuck or freezes i installed the oldest versions,latest versions still the pc stuck if i need to use the pc i needed to disable the...
  8. Weird graphical glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird graphical glitch: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KevinBowser007 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhmmdy/weird_graphical_glitch/
  9. Taskbar graphical glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar graphical glitch: [IMG] taskview and cortana icon has a graphical glitch on second monitor when you show/hide cortana or taskview in windows 10 version 2004. Anyone else? https://preview.redd.it/xezoj0ki5r351.png?width=661&format=png&auto=webp&s=0d8a0962e0e0139f7878cb74615d5e968424bb55...
  10. Graphical and sound glitches

in Windows 10 Support
    Graphical and sound glitches: Basically my laptop does a bunch of weird graphical gitches on screen, like a few lines out of place or something. But sometimes it will be much worse as in the case of trying to watch a youtube video (see video link). Also when listening to music on headphones the sound...