Windows 10: 1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11

Discus and support 1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can someone help me to get rid of this glitch black line under my taskbar?The black line under my taskbar looks like a glitchy pixel. When I hover my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kuya Vin, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Kuya Vin Win User

1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11

Can someone help me to get rid of this glitch black line under my taskbar?The black line under my taskbar looks like a glitchy pixel. When I hover my cursor at the top of my screen, It will also show under the black line in the taskbar.I did already a lot about this but still I am not able to get rid of this. PLEASE HELP ME I WANT TO GET RID OF THIS PLEAAAAAAAAASE!!! T.T

:)

Kuya Vin, Mar 24, 2023
  2. CJ.75 Win User

Dotted 1 pixel wide line vertically on screen.

I'm asking here as i am pretty sure this is a software problem as when i move my mouse over it the pixels change colour and therefore are not dead. The pixels themselves are dotted blue and black 1 pixel wide vertically in a line down my screen. I first
    noticed it a month or so ago but it went away after a few hours. Since the it has kept randomly appearing and disappearing when i use my computer. It may be useful to note that it seems to be in the location where i usually have the border of one of my windows.
    (i usually have 2 windows open at once and the border between those two windows seems to be where the line is drawn) this may be especially interesting as recently i moved the window border slightly and the next time the line showed up it appeared in that
    new place. This could all be a red herring however. I would very much like to hear from someone who may be able to help as it is very unusual and distracting.

Other potentially important things to note:

I use 2 monitors

I use a nvidia 1050 Ti graphics card

The monitors i use are Samsung C24F390 24 inch curved screen monitors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CJ.75, Mar 24, 2023
  3. Black Vertical Line just on my desktop screen

Hi,

I have the similar problem in my lenovo g50-80 with windows 10. it's like this -Whenever I open a window on the desktop a 1 pixel wide vertical black line appears. However
    when I press win+D or click the right side of the taskbar to show the desktop the line disappears. But if there is a window open on the desktop or I manually minimize/close all of my windows the line remains.

I've tried the the support engineers suggestion but it didn't work

AnveshPuri, Mar 24, 2023
  4. 1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11

Line of pixels on startup preventing windows to boot

Yes I've tried both suggested steps. Unfortunatly the problem is still there. It doesn't happen as often as before, more like 50/50. But when the pixel line is there, my pc does not boot up anymore. First when I waited for a while, it did boot up. But
    now it's just a black screen and nothing happens.

_downshift, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11

1. 1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Wide black pixel

2. 1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11: Can someone help me to get rid of this glitch black line under my taskbar?The black line under my taskbar looks like a glitchy pixel. When I hover my cursor at the top of my screen, It will also show under the black line in the taskbar.I did already a lot about this but still...
  3. 1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11: Can someone help me to get rid of this glitch black line under my taskbar?The black line under my taskbar looks like a glitchy pixel. When I hover my cursor at the top of my screen, It will also show under the black line in the taskbar.I did already a lot about this but still...
  4. 1 Wide black pixel line under my taskbar Windows 11

5. Black Bar under my Taskbar.

Black Bar under my Taskbar.: Why is there a black bar under my taskbar, I had this problem yesterday and at some point this bar disappeared and when I started my laptop today this black bar is showing up again, I don't know what the cause is. I haven't damaged the screen and my drivers are all up to...
  6. Black Bar under my Taskbar.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Bar under my Taskbar.: Why is there a black bar under my taskbar, I had this problem yesterday and at some point this bar disappeared and when I started my laptop today this black bar is showing up again, I don't know what the cause is. I haven't damaged the screen and my drivers are all up to...
  7. Black Bar under my Taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Pixel lines

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pixel lines: My pc just stops working for no reason and starts showing some pixel lines and everything is broken.i have a picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixel-lines/1298259a-7849-436d-8ef3-0dc494cd5d27
  9. Green Line Under Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Green Line Under Taskbar: I know this has to do with virtual desktops... but it's super obnoxious. Is there a way to get rid of it? I don't really need or want multiple desktops anyway, and it's irritating that it shows a little green bar under every program even when I only have one desktop... 14448
  10. 1 pixel wide border outside windows in High Contrast

in Windows 10 Customization
    1 pixel wide border outside windows in High Contrast: Greetings, I'm having a sort of an issue with window borders with custom High Contrast themes. I'm trying to create a dark theme based off an existing one I've found that could be used without patching any system files, hence why it uses High Contrast to get custom colors....