Windows 10: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

Discus and support 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FaHaD MoHaMMeD1, Apr 24, 2024.

1. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second account but use it on one device and give me the reasons so I can avoid a problem in the future.

:)

FaHaD MoHaMMeD1, Apr 24, 2024
  2. dmccoy Win User

Nvidia driver problem with 940 MX on Windows 10 x64

I would only go back to the driver from the computers manufacturers if you experience any issues with the latest drivers from devie manufacturers.

If everything is still working well with the clean boot then you can start troubleshooting as follows to start:

How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot

1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
    2. From Start, search for msconfig. (In Windows 10, use the Search box from the Start menu. In Windows 8 or 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
    3. Select msconfig or System Configuration from the search results.
    4. Tap or click the Services tab, and then tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box.
    5. Tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Service list.
    6. Tap or click OK, and then tap or click Restart.
    7. After the computer finishes restarting, determine whether the problem still occurs.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 1 through 6, but clear the lower half of the check boxes in the Service list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 1 through 6, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Service list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem when only one service is selected in the Service list, this means that the selected service causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no service causes the problem, go to step 8.
    8. Repeat steps 1 and 3 in this section.
    9. Tap or click the Startup tab, and then tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Startup Item list.
    10. Click OK, and then click Restart.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 8 and 9, but clear the lower half of the checked boxes in the Startup Item list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 8 and 9, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Startup Item list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem after only one Startup Item is selected in the Startup Item list, this means that the selected Startup Item causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no Startup Item causes this problem, a Microsoft service probably causes the problem. To determine which Microsoft service may be causing the problem, repeat steps 1 through 7 without selecting the Hide all Microsoft services check box in each step.
    11. After you determine the startup item or the service that causes the problem, contact the program manufacturer to determine whether the problem can be resolved. Or, run the System Configuration utility, and then tap or click to clear the check box for the problem item.
    From <https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows>

dmccoy, Apr 24, 2024
  3. How tp fix 0xc000006d error?

Hello ,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community!

I understand that you have encountered the 0xc000006d error, and I understand your confusion and feelings.

The occurrence of 0xc000006d can usually be due to Windows update file corruption, user profile corruption, third party application interference, system file corruption, etc.

I noticed that you tried startup mode, safe mode, however, it didn't work, right? This indicates that third-party application interference and system file corruption are less likely.

In addition, trying to create a new PIN code is the correct solution to solve this error, however, I found that you were unable to perform this operation and were told that the user profile could not be loaded, so I speculate that the problem may have occurred in the user profile.

To test if the user profile is the cause, you can try creating a new account on your computer. Log in to the new account to test.

If it works properly after logging in to the system with a new account, this indicates that there is indeed a problem with your user account profile, and you may need to consider fixing the account profile.

Please tell me the progress of this problem. If the above steps do not solve the problem or you have any questions about this problem, please feel free to reply below. I will provide you with further technical help and look forward to your reply.

Best Regarts ,

Morning | Microsoft Technical Support Community

Morning - MSFT, Apr 24, 2024
  4. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

Screen tearing not sure of cause

You posted a lot of information. That isn't a bad thing, but I would say a good chunk of people coming into the thread are going to be put off by it.

What I would suggest is taking the information you have there and short-handing it. People find it more readable to go down through a list of what has occurred and what you've done about it so far.

I'm sure someone will be along to help. That your mobo threw a beep code suggesting memory, and you ran 4 passes on it (MemTest?) without any problems, maybe you're looking at a problem with the mobo.

Again, try and shorthand your post.

OnePostWonder, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

1. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur? - Similar Threads - 0xc000006d cause problem

2. Why does 0x00007FF7D430C8AA error occurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does 0x00007FF7D430C8AA error occurred: I can't play farming simulator 22 because of this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-0x00007ff7d430c8aa-error-occurred/eee20e6a-ceef-4c08-965b-c5505c5fed1c
  3. Why does 0x00007FF7D430C8AA error occurred

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does 0x00007FF7D430C8AA error occurred: I can't play farming simulator 22 because of this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-0x00007ff7d430c8aa-error-occurred/eee20e6a-ceef-4c08-965b-c5505c5fed1c
  4. Status : 0xc000006d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Status : 0xc000006d: Something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0xc000006d, substatus: 0xc0770. Click to set up your pin again.The User Profile Service failed the sign in.User Profile cannot be loadedClick on ok and it takes me back to sign in again, the same thing happens on...
  5. 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?: 0xc000006d What is the cause of the problem and why does it occur?How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a...
  6. Why does disabling WiFi cause shut-down problems?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does disabling WiFi cause shut-down problems?: Dell Inspiron 3880 - Shutdown problemsI have been having problems with this computer not shutting down properly. The screen goes black, but the power light stays on and motherboard stays powered up, as evidenced by LED lights on a PCIe card. This is not 'sleep' because once I...
  7. Why does disabling WiFi cause shut-down problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does disabling WiFi cause shut-down problems?: Dell Inspiron 3880 - Shutdown problemsI have been having problems with this computer not shutting down properly. The screen goes black, but the power light stays on and motherboard stays powered up, as evidenced by LED lights on a PCIe card. This is not 'sleep' because once I...
  8. Why does disabling WiFi cause shut-down problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. A problem occurred that caused the program to function incorrectly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A problem occurred that caused the program to function incorrectly: Hello microsoft!!! I need your help with my problem: When I downloaded a program to work on And when I opened it, I got a message: A problem occurred that caused the program to function incorrectly windows will close the program and notify you when a solution is available...
  10. DVD Problems - what cause?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Problems - what cause?: I've got this dvd drive on one of our computers and it'll play disks happily and then one swapping to another it'll refuse to recognise there's a disk in the drive and ask us to put one in. But no matter what we put in it won't work. Reboot the computer and start again and...