Windows 10: 0x803f8001 Microsoft doesn't think I own Minecraft anymore

Discus and support 0x803f8001 Microsoft doesn't think I own Minecraft anymore in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I keep getting error code: 0x803f8001When I open the Minecraft launcher on my PC it says I need to check my subscription page to access the game. When... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VaValk, Jul 9, 2024.

1. VaValk Win User

0x803f8001 Microsoft doesn't think I own Minecraft anymore

I keep getting error code: 0x803f8001When I open the Minecraft launcher on my PC it says I need to check my subscription page to access the game. When clicking on the check subscription status, it wants me to sign up for Xbox game pass even though I've owned the game for over 10 years. I tried restarting and relogging everything from my computer to microsoft to the main minecraft website. At first, the game didn't even show up as owned on my microsoft store page, but after relogging it did say I owned it but the launcher still gives me the same error.

:)

VaValk, Jul 9, 2024

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

0x803f8001 Microsoft doesn't think I own Minecraft anymore 236314d1559833470t-scanner-doesn-t-work-anymore-after-last-windows-10-update-meldung-22.jpg

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Jul 9, 2024
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

0x803f8001 Microsoft doesn't think I own Minecraft anymore 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 9, 2024
  4. bobkn Win User

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Jul 9, 2024
Thema:

1. 0x803f8001 Microsoft doesn't think I own Minecraft anymore - Similar Threads - 0x803f8001 Microsoft doesn't

2. 0x803f8001 Microsoft doesn't think I own Minecraft anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x803f8001 Microsoft doesn't think I own Minecraft anymore: I keep getting error code: 0x803f8001When I open the Minecraft launcher on my PC it says I need to check my subscription page to access the game. When clicking on the check subscription status, it wants me to sign up for Xbox game pass even though I've owned the game for over...
  3. 0x803f8001 Microsoft doesn't think I own Minecraft anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x803f8001 Microsoft doesn't think I own Minecraft anymore: I keep getting error code: 0x803f8001When I open the Minecraft launcher on my PC it says I need to check my subscription page to access the game. When clicking on the check subscription status, it wants me to sign up for Xbox game pass even though I've owned the game for over...
  4. Used to own Minecraft For Windows 10 but do not anymore.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Used to own Minecraft For Windows 10 but do not anymore.: I had gotten Minecraft For Windows 10 awhile ago for free and was able to download and play it, when i got a new laptop it says i cannot redownload the game and have to buy it. Any idea on how i can download the game again even though i used to own it but no longer do? I have...
  5. Used to own Minecraft For Windows 10 but do not anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Used to own Minecraft For Windows 10 but do not anymore.: I had gotten Minecraft For Windows 10 awhile ago for free and was able to download and play it, when i got a new laptop it says i cannot redownload the game and have to buy it. Any idea on how i can download the game again even though i used to own it but no longer do? I have...
  6. Used to own Minecraft For Windows 10 but do not anymore.

7. i owned minecraft wiundows 10 edition but not anymore for some reaon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i owned minecraft wiundows 10 edition but not anymore for some reaon: i have probely had minecraft on pc since 2012 but i recently last year played windows 10 edition instead. but now i wat play again but now i dont own it anymore for some reason. are u going to make me buy minecraft or the third time or is just a bug in windows store...
  8. I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...?

I Don't own minecraft windows 10 edition anymore...?: Hi. long ago i used a redeem code to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. i switched between windows 7 and windows 10 a lot and everytime i switched to windows 10 i had minecraft windows 10 edition in my account and all i had to do was just download it. but today when i...
  9. Error 0x803F8001 on Minecraft, tryed reinstalling but it says i don't own minecraft

Error 0x803F8001 on Minecraft, tryed reinstalling but it says i don't own minecraft: Hello there, one day I received an error 0x803F8001 while I was opening Minecraft window 10. I tried deleting it then reinstalling it, but when I attempt to reinstall it, it says I don't own Minecraft. I got Minecraft Windows 10 by purchasing Minecraft JAVA edition. I used...
  10. microsoft mahjong 0x803F8001

microsoft mahjong 0x803F8001: i was getting this error trying to launch it then after uninstaling now it is allso giving the same error when trying to install it no other apps are doing this [ATTACH]...