Windows 10: 0x80072EFD in my Store whenever I try to download

Discus and support 0x80072EFD in my Store whenever I try to download in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Title says everything. When I try to use Store to download any app it will provide me error. I check the time and date settings and check if there is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by lambert_hyatt, Nov 5, 2022.

1. 0x80072EFD in my Store whenever I try to download

Title says everything. When I try to use Store to download any app it will provide me error. I check the time and date settings and check if there is any system update but it didnt help. I also turn down my anti virus then restart multiple times but I cant get thru the download of an app.

:)

lambert_hyatt, Nov 5, 2022

2. Windows 10 Store Error 0x80072EFD

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• Since when did the issue started appearing? Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

I suggest you to refer the following article and check if it resolves the issue.

Click on,
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/windows-update-error-0x80072efd

If the issue persists, reset Windows Store and check if it helps.

Reset Windows store

Follow the below steps to reset Windows Store

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press
      Enter

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 5, 2022
  3. Unable to open Windows Store: The error code is 0x80072EFD

I have the common problem with the store with the above error code.

I have done some of the steps listed in other threads. I cannon find these threads again as Searching is extremely difficult in windows 10 as there is no browser history.

Can anybody suggest how to fix it beyond the basic steps?

Running "Type wsreset.exe and press Enter." did nothing or didn't work.

Another step listed was to check the latest video card driver. How is this done in Windows 10?

How do you drill down to internet/advanced options in windows 10? Again very easy in previous version, very difficult in windows 10.

original Title: The error code is 0x80072EFD, in case you need it.

windows 10 worst ever, Nov 5, 2022
  4. 0x80072EFD in my Store whenever I try to download

Windows 10 Error cade 0x80072EFD

Hi Shagor,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting 0x80072efd while trying to open Windows Store.

The error code 0x80072efd usually occurs if there is some problem with the internet connection.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Disable Proxy

If you are using proxy to connect internet please disable that, refer to the steps below to disable proxy:

• Press “Windows Key” + “R”.
    • Type “inetcpl.cpl”.
    • Go to Connection.
    • Click on LAN Settings.
    • Check the box which says Automatically detect settings.
    • Uncheck the box under Proxy server.
    Step 2: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.
    Step 3: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

Hope it helps, do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 5, 2022
Thema:

0x80072EFD in my Store whenever I try to download

1. 0x80072EFD in my Store whenever I try to download - Similar Threads - 0x80072EFD Store whenever

2. whenever I try to download apps and games from Microsoft store it's shows try the download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever I try to download apps and games from Microsoft store it's shows try the download...: Microsoft strore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-download-apps-and-games-from/dd5a6c18-b59f-4a43-b677-6aaecf4ed277
  3. whenever I try to download apps and games from Microsoft store it's shows try the download...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever I try to download apps and games from Microsoft store it's shows try the download...: Microsoft strore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-download-apps-and-games-from/dd5a6c18-b59f-4a43-b677-6aaecf4ed277
  4. 0x80072EFD in Store windows 10

0x80072EFD in Store windows 10: How to fix this error code 0x80072EFD? Every time I need to update or install apps in store I keep getting it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80072efd-in-store-windows-10/20e9d1e6-c309-48d0-86f0-129419b486ec
  5. 0x80072EFD in my Store whenever I try to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80072EFD in my Store whenever I try to download: Title says everything. When I try to use Store to download any app it will provide me error. I check the time and date settings and check if there is any system update but it didnt help. I also turn down my anti virus then restart multiple times but I cant get thru the...
  6. 0x80072EFD in my Store whenever I try to download

0x80072EFD in my Store whenever I try to download: Title says everything. When I try to use Store to download any app it will provide me error. I check the time and date settings and check if there is any system update but it didnt help. I also turn down my anti virus then restart multiple times but I cant get thru the...
  7. I try to download everything to my external hardrive but whenever I try to download...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I try to download everything to my external hardrive but whenever I try to download...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/owojuu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ugrwie/i_try_to_download_everything_to_my_external/
  8. Code 0x80070424 whenever I try to download from the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code 0x80070424 whenever I try to download from the store: Hey, yeah so i get that code and, ‘something unexpected happened’ message. Ive tried to sign out and back in and check for updates etc. It still comes up....
  9. microsoft store not getting licenses, errorcode 0x80072EFD

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store not getting licenses, errorcode 0x80072EFD: while trying to fix this problem i ran "sfc scannow" and it found damaged files that it could not repair, here is the log https://pastebin.com/dNeefeCA so what should i do to fix this? if thats not a problem than here a a few things i tryed to fix the windows store problem...
  10. Error 0x80072EFD Whilst Trying to use windows update and store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error 0x80072EFD Whilst Trying to use windows update and store: Whelp to start this off I've Upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. I knew I was going to have issues with it considering it just came out but I think the issues I'm having are registry related errors due to Some issues i used to have with windows 7. So back about in I'd say...